Oct 12, 2008

My 1st Treasury!



I snagged my first Treasury today on Etsy! I called it "Hog the LIMElight". A Treasury is a collection of 12 favorite items handpicked by an Etsy member and displayed for all to see. It's basically a promotional tool for other Etsy sellers - you're not supposed to use your own items in it. If a treasury is exceptional, the Etsy admin will choose to display it on Etsy's home page for an hour, which increases views to the Etsy stores featured (and hopefully sales too!) I love this part of Etsy because its soul purpose is to generate positive vibes. It feels so wonderful to know that there are people out there that want you to do well with your store and that like an item enough to feature it in their treasuries. I equate it to the feeling of winning an Oscar or a Grammy...well... something like that anyways. Now go check it out and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I just got my first too, so I know how it feels. hmmm - mine was a sirl of red - I bet they'd go well together :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin