Dec 7, 2010

My Style Formula

Thanks to Nicole at Sketch 42 for this fun link party! My style is still growing so I suppose the following photos make up my style "wish list."

One part curiosity {source unknown}

One part mountain lodge {skiingbc}

One part white {Name 5 Things}

One part glamorous {Knight Moves}

A hint of industrial {Knight Moves}

One part romantic {source unknown}

One part folk/kitschy {Cottage Living}

One part cottage {gostocaipira}

Part traditional {source uknown}

One part hotel/spa {Pottery Barn}


One part bold {Mary McDonald}

One part Candice Olson

One part fairy tale {Hamleys}

One part trendy (if you can call this that?) {decorpad}

I'm quite a mix! What's your style formula?

1 comment:

  1. The upholstery on the chairs in the cottage and traditional pieces are really cool! I wonder if you can make those yourself...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin