Sep 28, 2008

Snapshot: A Day in the Life of Me

Here's what I do when I'm not eating, sleeping, and breathing Etsy. I'm a junior in college earning my Bachelor's degree in 2d and 3d Production Animation. One of our projects this year is to create a 30 second animated short. I'm really looking forward to this as a lot of the ones created by juniors last year were fantastic and hilarious.

So far, we've completed our storyboards and our rough animatics ( a 30 second frame layout to get the timing down). We're just now getting into the visual development part of our project and I thought I'd share my really rough character/color sketches with you. My story is based on a nerdy guy, Winston, who notices he has a dead pixel on his computer screen. I won't spoil the ending but if you'd like to know what happens, stick around! I'll be posting my progress as the year goes on.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I will definitely be checking in to see how Winston develops!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin