Apr 19, 2009

What is your personal decor style?

I just discovered a fun website to help you find out where your own decor style lies thanks to fellow Etsy seller Fioretta. I've taken the quiz three times now and I think it's safe to say that I am mostly attracted to Rustic Revival, Cottage Chic, Nantucket Style, French Acclectic and Traditional decor styles. Whew! That's a lot! But the pictures are truly gorgeous and I actually had no idea there was a name for the Rustic Revival style (I've been fighting with what to call it for months!). Want to see where you fit in? Head over to Sproost.com to take the quiz and be sure to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome quiz! I am 100% Rustic Revival. Now, if only I had the living space to decorate like that. Right now, my personal decor style consists of 3 kids and 3 pets. There really is no style. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin