Oct 11, 2009

Free art for your home

Have you heard about Vintage Printables? It's a fantastic website filled with vintage and antique illustrations that you can print off for free! I've found many that I love and I've decided to use several of them in our living room (which is finally coming together)! I'll be sharing the reveal later this week!

In other news, I was given another blog award by the lovely Tricia over at boutellefamilyzoo! Thank you Tricia!


The rules for this award are:

1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of this award

2) Share "10 honest things" about yourself

3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP

The 7 bloggers I think are fabulous are:

1. Eat, Drink and Decorate
2. From My Feathered Nest
3. Claiming Our Space
4. A Day in the Life of Karen
5. Life With Lulu
6. Maman Tattoo
7. Modern Country

And since I like Tricia's idea of breaking the rules, instead of listing 10 honest things about myself, I'd like to open it up to you to ask me any question you'd like (g-rated please!) and I'll answer back honestly. I'll leave it open all week and you can either ask me a question here or email me at hirondellerustique@gmail.com. Ask away!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much, Monica!!! Your blog is AMAZING!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Rule breaking is fun. No?!
    Here goes:
    If there was one thing that you could do with no fear of failure, no amount of money standing in the way, nothing stopping you, what would it be?!

    Can't wait to hear your answers.

    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! ;)

    Thanks for the introduction to Vintage Printables too!

    No questions since I already "know" you pretty well and always "freeze" when I'm asked to "ask" lol I look forward to reading your Q&A. :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for telling us about Vintage Printables! This is exactly what I've needed for a project I wanted to complete! :)

    Thank you, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh congrats on your award!!! I love vintage printables! It's a great source for very chic and cheap artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea - thanks for the link!

    What is your favorite DIY/creative project that you have completed so far?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sweety but I already had it!
    I'm really pleased you choosen me but I won't redistribute it...
    I will state it in my next post, thought! and maybe state 10 things again....

    thanks again! but I'm breaking the rules, too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin