Jun 10, 2010

New changes coming to Hirondelle Rustique!

I'm excited to announce some big changes at Hirondelle Rustique!

First up is a Spring into Summer shipping sale! Now through July 5th, shipping on all items in my shop is free!

I'm also slowly phasing out all 5x7 prints in order to make room for new items, so all 5x7's are only $12 instead of $16. There are a limited amount of prints left so get them while you can!

There are some new prints being added as well. You may have seen this print in my shop already in 8x10 and 11x14 sizes:


And these personalized monograms on faux bois perfect for your little girl or boy's room, also available in 8x10 and 11x14 sizes:


And there's even one that would make a great gift for newlyweds:


I'll also be doing a giveaway soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin