There is a great giveaway going on over at the DIY Showoff with lots of wonderful vendors. I've donated three 8x10 prints (of your choice) for three lucky winners so be sure to head on over and comment for your chance to win!
I've also been kindly awarded the Kreativ Blogger award by Francine Gardner. I absolutely love her blog so receiving this from her was such an honor!
To follow in the Kreativ Blogger tradition, I must now tell my readers 7 things about myself they do not already know and then nominate 7 other bloggers for the award. Here goes:
1. I could eat cereal for every meal of the day (but I don't!)
2. If I had another place I would decorate it very modern and kitschy. It's my secret alter-ego. :) 3. My favorite TV show is Frasier. Yep, I love re-runs!
4. If I had to live outside of the US, I would move to Bavaria (southern Germany). I love the countryside and how charming all the villages are.
5. I used to be a Starbucks barista and cringe when I hear "expresso" rather than "espresso."
6. I don't really have a favorite color, although I do tend to lean toward neutrals.
7. My favorite flowers are wildflowers and lilies.
The 7 blogs I chose are:
1. Just Beachy
2. A Day in the Life of Karen
3. A Life's Design
4. Adventures in Suburbia
5. At Home At Home
6. Belle Maison
7. Camilla at Home
Also, while I'm confessing things, I thought I'd take this chance to answer some of the questions I received from the Honest Scrap Award.
Q: If there was one thing you could do with no fear of failure, no amount of money standing in the way, nothing stopping you, what would it be?
A: I think I would complete the degree I'm earning right now and turn right around and go back to college for interior design. I love what I'm doing now, but I think about interior design every single day and feel like I could learn a lot with a college education and combine it with the 3D modeling skills I've already learned. If I could be an interior designer for a living I would die happy!
Q: What is your favorite DIY/creative project that you have completed so far?
A: I know I've posted about it a lot but I think my favorite is still our balcony makeover. I love sitting out there!
So there you have it! Be sure to check out the lovely blogs I've posted!